endowing your business with IT
The Promoter consists of Three members, well acquainted with IT skills and process-oriented culture in IT and had incorporated Technowell Services to provide IT services to fill the niche that exists in the Information Technology market. We deploy, maintain networks and develop software customized to our client’s requirements. We provide IT services efficiently with most effective way whilst maintaining the highest levels of quality and client satisfactions at all times. We provide the client a service, which is both extremely competitive and of the highest professional standards using ITIL processes.
Registered Office: Fatasil Ambari, Guwahati-25
Branch Office :Lakshmi Service Station
Complex, Guwahati Club,
To complement our vision, we have adopted a set of core values, which define how we work.
• We seek continuous improvement.
• A passion to be better.
• We work hard to exceed the expectations of our customers.
• We take pride in our work and our company.
• We conduct business with integrity and trust.
1. With a view towards worldwide needs, our marketing
efforts will focus on identifying and enlarging the world’s markets.
2. With full knowledge of the market needs, we will implement creative research and development to nurture the seeds of our efforts to realise the best results.
With the tremendous proliferation in the IT field, the Company has set up a dedicated service group with expertised in products of vendors like HP-Compaq, Cisco, Microsoft, Novell, Unix, SunSolaris having International Certification like MCP, MCSE (NT, 2000), CCNA etc. We have expertise working in NT Domain, ADS, Mailing Systems, Database systems, VSAT, Router, Firewall, V-LAN, VPN, Cusomised Software development, Web Page Design, Development and hosting, RDBMS through MS Access, SQL 2000 Server, Oracle. Front-end of Visual Basic, Developer 2000, SDK, Java, ASP, XML, JSP, C, C++ & Multimedia,.net Technology etc
1. To add value to the customer’s business while
2. Increase stability of IT environment.
3. Increase service quality.
4. Decrease operational cost.
5. Increase flexibility.